Page

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Ten Things on Tuesday

Thanks giving passed without any words of gratitude from me. To make up for the loss of words then, there are few things/people i want to thank for.

1. My Parents who bought me up with love and care, exposing me to real life lessons at the same time subtly. They have inspired me to stay happy at every difficult day and rejoicing at every bit of "joy cookie".

2. Joint Family in which i was born and bought up in my budding years. I experienced many flashes of matchless fellowship and affection which developed the basic idea of "social" within me.

3. My BFF and husband-to-be. To be precise my first friend in pink city is ready to fill my life with "love pinks". Honestly speaking, life would have been dull without him being around. He is the one who first gets the worst out of me by his non-stop mocking and takes no time to cool me down with his sugar-coated version. I thank him for instilling a fight back spirit in me and marking each day with never ending love.

4. My Grandmother. She taught me to be stable and not to lose balance in adverse conditions. She is no more with us but we all appreciates her for facing every catastrophe daringly. 

5. Choti-Amma. Yes, that's what we kids called her. She was SIL of my grandmother. Believe me, a darling she was. She doted her unconditional love and care on every new born of the family. Her home used to be the "living room" of our big family. I never found her alone, she was always surrounded by people. She taught me cooking (making tea, chapatis) and tried making Eclairs for me at home. Isn't it lovely.

6. Everyday meal. It may sound something which comes to us so naturally. Earlier i never cared but have understood its value lately. I thank for the plate full of nutritious meals given to me everyday.

7. Books. They have been a companion in the past, still are and will remain so till my last breath. Do i really need to write down what all i learned from them ?? The countless words i have read, written & understood till date is their legacy.

8. Google. Yes, it's my friend, guide, savior 24*7 at my disposal. 

9. Jaipur-Pink City. Joypur it is, for me. Got so many attributes of life here. Education, Friends for life, my own space, lifestyle, fearlessness, independence is what all it gifted me. Exploring its every corner is still my preferred choice.

10. The divine energy. I sincerely believe in its existence. It shows me the right path and gets me what is best for me. My existence is given by him. I thank him for every new day given to me to forgive, forget and live an improved present.

No comments:

Post a Comment